Wednesday 17 October 2018

My Holidays

Image result for golfing range
Let me tell you what i did in the holidays. First we got changed a headed off to the golfing range ,
near the airport it was my first time going. When we got there we went inside and
we waited in line my mum asked the owners of the store if we can get
one hundred golf balls each and 3 drives, a drive is something that you hit the golf ball with
to make it go far and high we call it a golf club.


My first hit was so bad i missed the ball and hit the ground i wanted to give up but when i saw my uncle hit the ball it went far. I was so shocked on how far it went in my head i said “ woow”  then i got kind of good hitting the golf ball then after that we went to maccas and had a big lunch it as tasty and delicious we got ice creams after that. I was tired when we got back home & slept.

No comments:

Post a Comment