Friday 8 May 2015

tupuia mother day blog post

Mother’s Day

Mother's Day is a modern celebration honoring one's own mother. It is celebrated on various days in many parts of the world. In New Zealand it is celebrated on the second Sunday of May. The celebration of Mother's Day began in the United States in the early 20th century.
Instructions

In honour of your mother we are going to create a blog post to schedule and share on Mother’s Day.

Complete the questionnaire and poem below about your mum personalise it, add to it and share it on your blog.

Questionnaire
It’s Mother’s Day today so let me tell you about my mum...

My mum is  good
Her job is  to look after us
She likes to  play on her phone
Her favourite food is  kfc
Her favourite colour is pink
Her favourite thing to do is  buy something for us
If my mum had time, she would  sleep all day
She always says  do your blanket
My mum and I like to  play the quiz game
She is really good at  speed the card game
The best thing about my mum is  she is awesome
My mum is special to me because  she likes me


Poem
My Mum

My mum is as pretty as… a cat

She is as sweet as… a strawberry

She is as smart as… a scientist   

She is as precious as…  an owl
I love my mum because she… loves me

No comments:

Post a Comment